5 Reasons to Choose ISA High School
1. Amazing staff: Before my first summer with ISA, I researched and called up many different student travel abroad programs, and I was, hands-down, treated the best by the ISA staff. They answered all my questions and took a lot of time to make sure I was fully informed about everything I wanted to know. Before, during, and after my trip, the ISA never ceased to amaze me with their non-stop care and helpfulness, and when you’re in a foreign country for a month, you need to make sure you’re in great hands…I know for sure that with ISA, you will be.
2. Provide amazing programs: The array of programs that ISA has to offer so amazing (maybe too good!) that it’s hard to choose which one you want to partake. During the program, ISA takes you to all the hottest sites and on weekend excursions, we stay in beautiful hotels. There is never a dull moment in your time abroad with ISA.
3. Very organized: Before, during, and after your program, ISA exemplifies top-notch organizational skills. By logging onto the website, each program is well displayed, with all the information you need to know there for you (and if you need more information, you can give them a call!). A couple months before your trip, the student portal contains all your information as well as dozens of articles of things you may want to know about your program. The itinerary is well-organized, and virtually all the information you want to know is in your hands.
4. Affordable prices: After researching countless different travel abroad programs, I can confidently say that ISA offers the best prices. Their prices are cheaper than any other program and the amount that they charge for how much they offer while abroad is great! Even better, as opposed to many other programs, ISA offers both need-based and merit-based scholarship opportunities.
5. They care: Everything that happens before, during, and after the trip abroad is done with care. Weare carefully paired with your homestay families (who are all amazing people), carefully paired with our roommates (who become our best friends), and are just overall taken care by ISA. And with that, I know for a fact that you will NOT regret your trip with ISA, and it will even become one of the greatest experiences of your life. Just give them a call, I know you won’t be let down.
– The above post was contributed by Eden Shemuelian, who studied abroad with ISA High School in Costa Rica in 2014, in Granada Spain in 2015, and was a Global Ambassador for ISA High School.
Interested in learning more about ISA High School’s program offerings? Check out our website by visiting studiesabroad.com/hs, or give us a call at our office at (512) 474-1041.