6 Reasons You Should Study Abroad In Heredia, Costa Rica
Studying abroad isn’t just for college students. ISA High School students who choose to go to Heredia this summer will be living with host families, and will have the option to take classes, volunteer, or do both while abroad! Interested in learning more about your options? Give us a call at (512) 474-1041 or send us an email at email@example.com.
1) “La Pura Vida”
- In Costa Rica, everything is “pura vida.” It is the Tico’s way of life where a majority of people are relaxed and just like to enjoy themselves.
- In the United States, most of us are always “on the go.” Here, in Heredia especially, it seems life is a lot less stressful and people enjoy the present instead of thinking of how to get through the day.
2) La comida
- If there is one thing the Ticos know how to do well, it is cook!
- I think I may have the best cook in all of Heredia, Mi mama Tica, with all the good food I have so far consumed.
- After just 3 days, I have tried…
View original post 487 more words