Top Ten Things about Cusco
1. Everyone speaks Spanish! It’s great practice.
2. Taxis are cheap!
3. There’s lots of interesting history.
4. There are animals everywhere!
5. Lots of interesting and delicious foods.
6. The vibrant markets where you can barter.
7. Lots of cool ruins to visit nearby!
8. Awesome places like Maras and Machu Picchu to visit!
9. Really cool neighborhoods/areas like San Blas, with artisans and crafts.
10. Everyone is eager to talk to you; very friendly and helpful local population!
-The above post was contributed by Mia Ellis, who studied abroad with ISA High School in Cusco, Peru.